Please wait a few seconds while we redirect you
to the new and improved House of Annie website at
www.houseofannie.com !

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Leftover Turkey Omurice

I diced up some leftover turkey and pan-fried it in some turkey shmaltz until browned. Then I added some white rice and more shmaltz, plus a touch of sesame oil and fried it all up. Added a couple of spoonfuls of gravy and mixed it in to heat through, then plated it up.

In another pan I made a quick omelette, rolled it out on top of the rice, and laid some ketchup and a little bit of sriracha chili sauce on top the egg.

It was wonderful.

Aloha,

Nate



More turkey recipes: Turkey Hash, Turkey Jook, Turkey Tortilla Soup, Turkey Soup, WSM Smoked Turkey

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that sounds delicious! I linked over from steamy kitchen. I always love pictures that have food with steam rising out! nice pic! -Jay