Please wait a few seconds while we redirect you
to the new and improved House of Annie website at
www.houseofannie.com !

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Spicy Cod Roe Spaghetti

Annie picked up a couple of packets of this when we were at the Korean grocery store. I haven't had this in a really long time! The first time it was offered to me, I was skeptical. But one taste and I was hooked!



Fixing it is so easy - boil up some spaghetti noodles and plate it up. Squirt on the sauce then mix well. Sprinkle on the seaweed.


As easy as it is to make, it is even easier to eat! I inhaled the first two bites and then I realized I wasn't getting seconds. I had to slow down and savor every bite until it was all gone. It was so good, I even licked the plate clean!

Aloha,

Nate

More quick and easy recipes: Corned Beef Hash, Crab Cake with Salad, Cream of Corn Soup, Pan Fried Tilapia, Smoked Salmon Salad, Sweet-Sour Tilapia Fillet

0 Comments: